Monday, January 18, 2010

Fully Recovered

With a lot of help from Ibuprofin and, perhaps, from herbal tea (Gypsy Cold Remedy), I have recovered from my sinus and sore throat cold-like malady, with the exception of an awkward compulsive coughing and sneezing event in front of the congregation on Sunday morning. Gosh, I hate that. Starts with a tickle in the throat provoking uncontrollable coughing which only ends after a couple of sneezes and a very runny nose. Trying to accomplish all this without contaminating everyone around me or, worse yet, annoying them is a real challenge. Of course, you really didn't need/want to hear/read this information, but sometimes I'm compelled to share experiences just for the heck of it. I don't think I've ever promised to always be entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - thanks to Scott - I cried in front of the entire congregation for the better part of two songs. Ugh. I was trying to raise my folder in front of my face but realized that might focus more attention on me.

    Glad to hear you are feeling better. Gypsy cold care is something we use at our house too!

    Hope you are having a good day.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete