Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Progress Report - Painting

Just finished the "accent wall" in the living room, except for the detail around the molding, which has to wait for the paint on the molding to dry. As I was looking it over a voice commented aloud "that is going to make this a much more interesting room." It's always nice to hear complements, even if they are from a biased source, but especially after two days of very hard work. Still much to do. I now remember why I put off repainting for about fifteen or twenty years. Just guess how long it will be until I undertake something like this again.

Thought about it? I'm guessing it will be twice as long as you might guess. Oh yes, and in case you're wondering who commented out loud, remember I live alone. Now can you guess who it was?

No comments:

Post a Comment