Monday, September 7, 2009

Moving on

Most of my painting project is finished, but I'm taking a break before finishing up the front entry way and the fireplace surround. It's looking pretty good.

September has arrived, and it's time to plan September outings, including the Renaissance Festival and a trip to Iowa to visit friends. Before we know, it will be October, and fall leaves will be in full color. Outings to enjoy the fall colors, as well as a return to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and the Museum of Russian Art to see new exhibits are on my agenda for October and November.

Oh my goodness, before I know it, it will be time to think about winter in Phoenix. And sometime in here I need to figure out what to do about dog training. I'm having so much fun in retirement - still, I do have responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment