Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dilemna

Recently while cleaning my dining room, I spot painted some scuffs and stains in the wall; however, as I noted, I had used a semi-gloss paint, so these spots are now shiny. I found the flat version of this paint; however, it seems to be a teensy bit yellower than the rest of the wall. Should I leave the shiny repairs as is? Or should I paint them a teensy bit yellower? or, heaven forbid, am I now stuck with having to repaint the whole room - which would also require that I paint the whole living room as well. I am wallowing in indecision.

1 comment:

  1. You are a perfectionist, and will be unable to live with anything less than the room repainted. Maybe use this as an opportunity to choose a new color, and the dining room and living room can complement each other, so that you don't have to repaint both?

    ReplyDelete